Writing Leads to DiscoveryApril 20, 2023
Should You Use Chat GPT to Write a Book? Here’s Why Not!May 16, 2023
@May 2, 2023 Wendy Scheuring (Human Writer)
Can you edit your book in 30 days?
Yes, and maybe even quicker than that! If your editor is your book’s best friend!
You have spent a lot of time (maybe months or years) and put a lot of effort into the writing of your book. A lot of sweat, tears, and soul!
What’s next? Before you self-publish your book or submit your book manuscript to an agent or a publisher, you will want to make sure it is your best work ever! Your name is on it. And, with your name, your credibility and expertise are at stake.
You are close to the story. So close that it’s hard to see it any other way. But, let go you must, if even a little, to see what others think.
Are there gaps or missing information?
Can the structure and the organization be clearer or more suitable to the topic?
Does the writing flow? How does it sound?
All of the above an editor can help you with and more.
Your editor, in essence, is your book’s best friend.
Your editor, in essence, is your book’s best friend!
Here’s how The Author’s Writer can take your book to the next level.
I do a thorough read of your manuscript, up to 3 times:
1. To understand the overall concept or story and to understand the structure and organization and make improvements. I want to feel like I wrote it so I can understand it at its best!
2. To find gaps and ways the manuscript can be improved!
3. To check spelling, grammar, punctuation, word choice, formatting, etc.
4. and more … And, to go that extra mile, I will “revise” and “rewrite” your manuscript and make suggestions without changing your meaning so that it flows and sounds professional.
5. and more … And, to offer advice on book promotions, publishing, and to answer any other questions you have about the book-writing process.
The Author’s Writer goes that extra mile for you. I will not just walk with you. I will run with you. I’ll be your book’s best friend!
Want to learn more? Schedule a call or to fill out the contact form, click here!